- Do you have limited access to advice and support?
- Would you benefit from having your questions resolved live and in the moment?
- Maybe you can't afford professionals right now?
Come along to the BusComm Open Forum.
A monthly, themed session with guest speakers covering all pillars of business: finance, sales, marketing, operations and resources, strategy and personal development.
The speakers will be leading experts in their field and will present for 15-20 minutes and then be available to answer any questions from attendees.
- Jacky Sherman, The Consultant's Consultant - Vision and mission - why bother?
- Julie Futcher, The Sales Ace - How to create a sales strategy
- Steven Mather, Nexa Law - Top legal tips for your business
- Stephen Church, Copywriter Pro - 6 secrets to copywriting success
- Christina Robinson - Insider secrets of social media
- Jessica Shailes, The Ideal Marketing Company - Why have a marketing strategy
- Roger Eddowes, Essendon Accounts & Tax - Navigating your way around your finances
- James Blacklaws, JB Commercial Finance - The key elements when raising finance
- Marie-Louise O'Neill, Lovely Evolution - Essential insights to branding
By attending these informative and engaging sessions, you will...
- Get your questions answered by the experts
- Network with other like-minded business owners
- Keep your business on track with the latest tips and advice